1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

83 Days....

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Blackmirror, Oct 2, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. Blackmirror

Blackmirror Thread Starter

Until the dreaded C word

[​IMG]

There dont you feel better now you know :D:p:)

2. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

3. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

Just teasing you, BM! I need some snow and cold stuff in order to get the feeling going!

:D

4. anlore2001

anlore2001

First Name:
    Andrew
    So, that means I still have 82 days to go until I go shopping for christmas presents ;)

5. Blackmirror

Blackmirror Thread Starter

Me too
    No this year I'm going to donate to Charity all the money i would have wasted

Save myself a big headache and announce we will have veg soup for Xmas dinner :D(y)

im evil today

6. Gabriel

Gabriel Account Closed

My shopping is DONE. I did it all year round this time:)...now I just have me to worry about....what do I want to get my own self as a Christmas gift....HMMMmMMMmm...a trip to the Galapagos, maybe:p:p:p

7. Drabdr

Drabdr Moderator

First Name:
    Brad
    Yea, but in Texas, it hardly gets cold, and rarely snows.:( You sit and listen to Christmas music (snow, open fire, etc.) and you have to adjust the air conditioner.:D

8. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

Now that would be a nice way to spend winter days/nights (and Christmas)! (y)

I however grew up in the snowy blustery freezing section of the country and am only used to associating Christmas with all that fun fun stuff! When we don't have a white Christmas, I really feel cheated! I mean, if I'm gonna live here and put up with that winter weather the rest of the time..... the least I can get is snow on Christmas! When it works out.... I am completely happy! (Not that Christmas is about the weather.... or the presents..... just to clarify!)

:D

9. buck52

buck52 Banned

that's my birthday... just another day...

why would I feel anything... ?

10. Drabdr

Drabdr Moderator

First Name:
    Brad
    Oh... I know how that went....

:)Here you go Buck... This is for Christmas, AND your birthday!!:)

Attached Files:

11. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

You aren't serious are you? :confused:

I don't mean about Christmas.... I mean about your birthday!

12. buck52

buck52 Banned

12-25-1952... as I said... just another day... unfortunately I have to play along with the family when I would really rather be left alone

13. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

Party pooper! :p

Actually, I'm one to make a big deal out of birthdays and holidays and such! I guess I do it for me as well as for the person/people!

However, if I knew you/they didn't really want all that bother, I'd probably back off! I might not like it, but I'd do it!

Have you told your family how you feel? If so, they probably don't really want to believe it! It's good that you play along though! Someone needs to enjoy your birthday.... and Christmas! :D

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755449

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice