83 Days....

anlore2001

Andrew
So, that means I still have 82 days to go until I go shopping for christmas presents ;)

Blackmirror

Me too
No this year I'm going to donate to Charity all the money i would have wasted

Save myself a big headache and announce we will have veg soup for Xmas dinner :D(y)

im evil today

Gabriel

Account Closed
My shopping is DONE. I did it all year round this time:)...now I just have me to worry about....what do I want to get my own self as a Christmas gift....HMMMmMMMmm...a trip to the Galapagos, maybe:p:p:p

Drabdr

Brad
Just teasing you, BM! I need some snow and cold stuff in order to get the feeling going!

:D
Yea, but in Texas, it hardly gets cold, and rarely snows.:( You sit and listen to Christmas music (snow, open fire, etc.) and you have to adjust the air conditioner.:D

Yea, but in Texas, it hardly gets cold, and rarely snows.:( You sit and listen to Christmas music (snow, open fire, etc.) and you have to adjust the air conditioner.:D
Now that would be a nice way to spend winter days/nights (and Christmas)! (y)

I however grew up in the snowy blustery freezing section of the country and am only used to associating Christmas with all that fun fun stuff! When we don't have a white Christmas, I really feel cheated! I mean, if I'm gonna live here and put up with that winter weather the rest of the time..... the least I can get is snow on Christmas! When it works out.... I am completely happy! (Not that Christmas is about the weather.... or the presents..... just to clarify!)

:D

buck52

Banned
You aren't serious are you? :confused:

I don't mean about Christmas.... I mean about your birthday!
12-25-1952... as I said... just another day... unfortunately I have to play along with the family when I would really rather be left alone

12-25-1952... as I said... just another day... unfortunately I have to play along with the family when I would really rather be left alone
Party pooper! :p

Actually, I'm one to make a big deal out of birthdays and holidays and such! I guess I do it for me as well as for the person/people!

However, if I knew you/they didn't really want all that bother, I'd probably back off! I might not like it, but I'd do it!

Have you told your family how you feel? If so, they probably don't really want to believe it! It's good that you play along though! Someone needs to enjoy your birthday.... and Christmas! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online