1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

98/XP compatible programs

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by lakeman, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lakeman

lakeman Thread Starter

I cannot get anywhere trying to find information on the MSN web sight, seems it must be for tec's only, I am trying to find out if I can use my Microsoft home publishing suite 2000 (as well as print perfect from COSMI) on my new computer? I had them for Win98, and have wennt to XT home edition. How do you find out what old programs can be used?

2. CouchMaster

CouchMaster

I'm running 'works2000' which has home publishing in it on an XP pro machine and never experienced any problems with it.

3. Sitb

Sitb

You can usually run anything in compatibility mode by: right clicking on the icon-properties-compatibility tab.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!