1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A+ and Network+ Updated Study Material for 2003 Version

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Lu Zhun, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lu Zhun

Lu Zhun Thread Starter

Howdy all, I was just wondering if any of you A+ or Network+ certified Technicians may know of a program or any websites that will help prepare a person "better" to take the A+ or Network+ Certifications from Comptia. I am currently working on the 2003 version of the A+ certification and actually went to take it finding that the material I had been studying, which was from Marcraft 2003 study cd, had hardly any useful or much related questions than what was on the actual exams. I had to pay full price for both the hardware and software and almost passed. Almost passed the Hardware if I had only gotten 9 more points which would have been just like 1 more question sigh, and almost the software but by 39 points or so. So I am a bit discouraged on taking again unless I can somehow find some updated study material for the 2003 version. If cannot, I will attempt to retake the hardware anyways once or twice more perhaps, but not sure about the Software or Operating Systems part. I came so close! Sigh. After I finally get the A+ certification or if I can at all :( , I will go for Network+, if not too late for that 2003 version as well. They are ending the A+ 2003 version at the end of either June or July I believe, so not sure about Network+'s older version, if that is still available to take. Well thanks for any info and hope to find something out. (y) Oh yes, and it also might be a good idea, if anyone has any info as well on the current versions too, to post any links, for instance, maybe to some sample questions or really good/useful study material that may be purchased, that really helped you all pass, for the people who are interested in taking the 2006 versions of these too. Good luck to any of you who are going to give it a try and hope you pass! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/568462

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice