1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A beginner's question: How to convert files?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by akira77, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akira77

akira77 Thread Starter

Okay, my friend needs to know how to convert a Divx file into an mpeg file, or any other file that can be read on a special dvd player. You know, the kind that can play mp3s, view pictures, and open other such computer material.

Answer needed ASAP, but take your time, heh.

2. akira77

akira77 Thread Starter

Oh, and his computer can do pretty much everything, so the sky's the limit for your reply, just keep the language basic and understandable.

3. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

Since I can record straight to divx with my video capture card, I'll assume this file is legal!! Anyway www.vcdhelp.com has tutorials and guides that should help. I believe nobody is answering this post as it sounds very much like it's involved with illegal activities. If it is, please do not ask anymore questions regarding it as we cannot and will not answer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168662

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice