1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A big apology and big hugs all around thread!!!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Mulderator, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mulderator

Mulderator Thread Starter

OK, Mulder's going to step out of character here just once, so ya all better pay attention and I suggest you get your cut and paste ready to save this one.

Seeing the posts by Ballsack and RP McMurphy (has to be one in the same) has made me reflect upon all the political (and other) debates I've had over the years here with many members. There's the usual thorns in my side like eggplant, DN, Rep, combsdon, Tipecanoe and then there are some that occasionally poke me in the eye like pyritechips and $teve and Lurker, and bassetman. And of course there have been many others (don't feel left out if I've missed you) that have relished in taking the opposite point of view to the only point of view that matters here, mine! ;)

But in any event, it may come as a suprise to some of you that I have very strong viewpoints. And, on rare occasions! ;), I go over the line with sarcasm, and hyperbole, and even insult. And I always regret doing it later, but I just can't help myself--I'm like a political thread junkie who has to have a fix! ;)

So this thread shall serve as my sincere apology to all of those that I have ever pissed off [I'm thinking that would be just about everyone except angelize! ;)] or pissed on. I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my strong points of view and my attack-mode method of asserting that point of view. I will try and restrain myself, although I know I'll probably do it again because some of you are just so damn friggin annoying and you're so damn wrong! ;)

This is also my big hug thread to let you know that I cherish and respect all of you regulars [and lust after some of you! ;)] even if I do not always show it.

OK, now--its back to Mulder as usual! ;)

2. ajdupont

ajdupont

Boy, are you setting yourself up.;)

ajdupont

3. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

LOL Mulder must have had an "Extra Special Valentines NIGHT!" *wink wink*

See why I call you SOFTIE!!! :)

We adore our Mulderator... we do... we do! :D

4. GreenIs

GreenIs

Obviously Mrs M. wasn't enough and Mulder is looking for more hand outs.:eek: ;) :D :p

Aah ya big.... ok I can do this... *pause and deep breath*... *hug* ... Looks around...ok good no one saw that. :) ;)

5. n2gun

n2gun

At the time of this posting that was only 55,433 people you upset.:D :D :D

6. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

ROFLMAO!!!! :D

7. $teve

$teve

WOW!!...........wherever youve been over the last few days has mellowed you a little rick:p

whenever we disagree on a topic,we do so with mutual respect.
    i also believe we agree on most things.............its just that you dont like to admit it:D

thanx for the words mate
    ;)

8. Deke40

Deke40

A PM from Mike could also have that effect.

9. GoneForNow

GoneForNow

Well if you really want to repent or apologize (or whatever it is you're doing here) why don't you agree NOT to modify people's posts. A power only you as a moderator have and the only moderator here that I'm aware of doing it (excepting posts being removed because it violates web site rules).

10. Tuppence2

Tuppence2 Guest

:) :cool: Mulder. A man of passion and passionate views;)

Who else could upset 55,433 people at one time?

:D N2G

Thank you.

Penny

11. belenus

belenus

I almost feel sorry that I haven't been here long enough to have been upset by Mulder, such a nice apology. :D

12. eggplant43

eggplant43 A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten

So you're saying that you lust after me, even though you haven't said it?:confused: ;)

Sorry, I just couldn't let that one go.

I do consider you my friend, I've even asked you to drop by when you're in the neighborhood. It seems we disagree about almost everything. I'm sure we'd even disagree about the color of the sky:) But I also believe we share a grudging respect for each other (going into Mulder mode), our intelligence, charm, diplomacy, popularity, communication skills, and the list goes on are shared by few others;) Sorry my attempt at your persona just doesn't do it justice.

I appreciate what you've done here, your passion, strength of conviction, and committment to TSG and the Random Forums. I think your starting this thread shows a great depth of character. It would be easy to blow things off, or just turn your back. Instead you face things head on, and are sincere and open. I don't think anyone could ask for more.

Bottomline, I believe we are family with all the luggage that goes with that. Both the good and the bad, and as far as families go, this is one of the best. I'm glad you're a part of my family no matter how wrong you are.

13. Tuppence2

Tuppence2 Guest

:D :cool: Eggplant!

14. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

I can aggree with that :D :D

as far as hugs go :D I gave at the office!:D
    just kidding *hug*;)

15. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Oh, man, and on the day after Valentine's Day.......something's wrong here..............:eek: Did Mrs. Mulder run you over with the family car :p

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118968

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice