1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A boatload of issues...

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by tylerbuffin, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tylerbuffin

tylerbuffin Thread Starter

I have a Windows 10, MSI gaming laptop. This isn't my first laptop, and I've solved issues with computers before. I ran into a large problem today. I was playing a game, it froze, I reset my MSI laptop. Nothing out of the ordinary. I come back, and there's several problems. My laptop is stuck in airplane mode, and I tried everything to get it out. Reading forums, pressing every key while holding FN. So I cannot connect to Internet, or get any new drivers (I have no other computer). My audio also stopped working all of a sudden. I cannot make another user, so file share is out of the question. I cannot open network settings since its in airplane mode. I also cannot go into advanced startup for some reason. This all started after resetting my laptop just because a game froze with a black screen. The only error message rarely pops up, talking about a Microsoft.NET framework error. I would like not to reset my PC, since I have a lot of files. I would also like not to spend any money on external storage just to transfer later.

2. xXAndysKittyXx

xXAndysKittyXx

I personally don't have any answer because im on this site looking for audio stuff. Like my audio was working like 20 minutes ago while I was playing a game and now it tells me I dont have any audio devices installed which makes zero sense. :cry:

3. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    What do you mean by "I reset my MSI laptop"?

Did you just reboot it, or do a restore, or a recover, or a rebuild to factory setting, as these are all considered resetting?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1180932

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice