1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A cell phone is hardware....right?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by GLiO, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLiO

GLiO Thread Starter

I have a Nokia 3560 and every once in awhile, instead of sound coming from the ear speaker, it sounds like its coming from the bottom of the phone (where the charging and accessory plug are). and whoever i happen to be talking says they hear themselves echo. its almost as if the phone is acting like a speakerphone. its highly annoying. does any have any ideas on what the problem is? its a fairly new phone. i called nokia, but they outsource support to people in india and i cant really understand them and they cant understand me.

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

FWIW, some cellphones do have a speakerphone capability, my Samsung has it, and I find it very useful. It's great in the car or on the road for conference calls from hotel conference rooms. :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/231084

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice