1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A+ cert

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by rez410, Feb 6, 2006.

1. rez410

rez410 Thread Starter

Dec 28, 2004
    Im planning on taking the A+ exams and im looking for a a good study guide. I have been looking at different ones but they all seem to have different content in them, and I dont want to buy an obsolete study guide. Does anyone know a good study guide thats known to have the right info? Thanks
  2. kronus

Apr 15, 2004
    I'm reading a PrepLogic book right now. I quite like it. It's geared towards people who have a strong knowledge of computers and just need a bit of direction to help study for the tests. Comes with a bunch of practice tests, too.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/440527