a counter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jason Fox

I'd like to add a counter to my website.

The website has been built using Earthlink's click and buld utility. I have tried cutting and pasting lines of code into some of my test boxes but it never works. First off, the counter doesn't appear and even if it did, it'd force the justification of the text way off kilter.

I'd also like to add a link to here and someplace else. Are there lines of code I can cut and paste onto the site so I can link here?
On Startrek.com, there is a page where I can choose the banner I want, copy the code, and paste it into a text box and have to banner appear there like magic.

The other site I want to do that for is starshipmodeler.com. They have fixed banners on their site that aren't linked or coded. I right-clicked on the one that I want but I can't figure out how to make the image that's on my hard-drive now appear in a text box as a link to that site.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online