A couple more can't hurt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vanmol

Hi Guys----I'm currently running NIS 2004, Adaware, Spybot S & D, Spyware Blaster and Ace Utilities. Is there any other software that you would recommend for protecting my system? What I have is doing the job but never say never!!!!!!

IE-SPYAD

Adds a long list of sites and domains associated with known advertisers, marketers, and crapware pushers to the Restricted sites zone of Internet Explorer.

Once you merge this list of sites and domains into the Registry, the web sites for these companies will not be able to use cookies, ActiveX controls, Java applets, or scripting to compromise your privacy or your PC while you surf the Net.

Nor will they be able to use your browser to push unwanted pop-ups, cookies, or auto-installing programs on your PC.

WinPatrol

vanmol

Mike----I've used WinPatrol b4 and seem to have good memories re: its performance. I'll try it again----Thanks guys

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online