A Discussion of Yahoo's Popup Remover/Anti-Spy Toolbar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jack1000

Guys,

I was wondering if any of you have downloaded Yahoo's pop-up remover and anti-spy toolbar? I haven't. (I do have Ad-Aware/Spy Bot S&D installed.) Anyway, with Yahoo, you can download the toolbar with the pop-up ad blocker either with or without Anti-Spy. How effective is Yahoo's pop-up blocker/anti-spy software? How does it compare to the other programs I talk about above? Is this software something that needs updating?

I don't like to download/install anything that just comes out, without it being tested out first. So, what are the pros and cons of Yahoo's pop-up blocking system/spyware removal?

Jack

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online