"A" Drive freezes up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bluesrev

The computer I'm having a problem with is a year and a half old. The operating system is Windows ME. The problem is when I place a floppy disc into the "A" Drive, the computer freezes up and I have to shut the power down to re-start the computer. I've checked the floppy discs on my older computer and there is no problem with the discs.:confused:

First thing to try would be going to device manager, find the floppy drive and remove it, reboot, let windows reinstall and see if it helps.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online