A Drive Or Floppy If You Call It!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Paiser

HI HI

Alrighty... Yesterday my teacher had a problem with her pc so she said something about a boot problem about the a drive.. right? yea... so i said u might have a warn virus... so i brought flopy containin warn anti-virus but problem was when i got to see her pc her A drive was messed up and i cant get to work... at begginin of boot it says Floppy disabled but i think its broken... cant get it to work..... and ya... i took flooppy out of a drive... so HELP SHE NEED IT FIX!!!

Rache

Banned
Can you see 'a' (floppy) drive in explorer and device manager?

Check cables haven't come loose.

Best way to clear out any virus is to visit Housecall for online scan: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp

BTW if you use a floppy to get rid of suspect virus make sure it's write protected otherwise you'll get reinfected.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online