1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A Fatal exception

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Lori 1, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lori 1

Lori 1 Thread Starter

I have restarted my computer this morning 3 different times, cause I keep getting this error message:
    A fatal exception O E has occurred at 17F7:000003D2.
    The current application will be terinated.
    push any button to continue, and I keep getting more errors simalar to the first one but with different numbers,and I have to restart my computer again.
    Does anyone know why this keeps doing this? I have Win 98 SE and Internet exp 6.0. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

2. EvileYe

EvileYe

Does this occur at random or when you are using a certain program ?
    Does it occur offline as well as online ?
    Have you installed/uninstalled any new programs or drivers etc recently ?
    Can you post the Full Error Message ?

3. Lori 1

Lori 1 Thread Starter

it happened on start up 3 times this morning, and has happened off and on for a while now, it has happened while my machine is running off and on too, what programs, I don't remember. I get that error message, along with push any key to continue, then I get the same errors but with different numbers on the errors. Umm no I havent deleted any programs or anything. This morning I kept pushing my boot button until it finally started right.

4. Lori 1

Lori 1 Thread Starter

I got an email saying brindle posted too but thess nothing here from that person.

5. brindle

brindle

Hello lori 1
    yes I did and had the same question as Evile Ye and posted about the same time.
    I deleted my post.
    The e-mail was asking you to refresh your browser

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168486

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice