A Few Shots...

Guyzer

Guy
I haven't posted here in a while so what the heck.

Thanks for lookin'.

Guyzer

Guy
Happy New Year Stoner...

Ya... it's cold for these parts. I'm actually waiting for the rain to come again. At least it warms up then.

valis

beautiful shots, Guyzer......reminds me of home, and also what the heck I'm doing in Houston.......

Drabdr

Brad
beautiful shots, Guyzer......reminds me of home, and also what the heck I'm doing in Houston.......
Do you have a coat of thick feathers like that Eagle to keep you warm??

:p:D

Hidy ho! And Happy New Years. :)

Guyzer

Guy
Happy New Year to you.

There's a Houston in B.C. You could always move there. It's not quite as big as the one in Texas but at least you wouldn't have to learn how to spell it.

Guyzer

Guy
Do you have a coat of thick feathers like that Eagle to keep you warm??

:p:D

Hidy ho! And Happy New Years. :)
Hidy ho and a Happy New Years to you as well.

It really isn't that bad. The temp has been hovering around 0c. The humidity has been up and there was a bit of a breeze coming off the mountains and that's what made me stay in the car to shoot the stones. :D Mama didn't raise no fool.

valis

Happy New Year to you.

There's a Houston in B.C. You could always move there. It's not quite as big as the one in Texas but at least you wouldn't have to learn how to spell it.
and a Happy New Year back to you.......B.C. is beautiful, as is most of the NW.....we lived outside of Portland for a few years, made it up to B.C. once, and loved it. Have some friends up there, need to find an excuse to get up there.

and I bet you don't have to mow your damn lawn on the shortest day of the year up there, either. :rolleyes:

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Merci beaucoups, Guy. B.C. is a natural beauty. I am trying to convince Melissa to take a driving vacation out there this coming summer. I want her to see all the mountains, not just the Rockies. Every time I see your wonderful shots I feel an urge to head west...

Guyzer

Guy
Merci beaucoups, Guy. B.C. is a natural beauty. I am trying to convince Melissa to take a driving vacation out there this coming summer. I want her to see all the mountains, not just the Rockies. Every time I see your wonderful shots I feel an urge to head west...
Speak English when you talk to me. ;) Happy New Year.

What's to convince. Throw her in the car, add the little man and in 12 hours you're here. Add a bunch more hours if you stop to kick a few rocks and take in the breath taking scenery along the way, shoot a few shots etc. If you haven't been here before you really should give it a whirl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts