A good connection diagnostic app?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mr Blobni

Hi, I've got a broadband connection which seems fine when playing online games for example. But when web browsing, I'm now getting significant pauses before pages download.

Can anyone recommend a good diagnostic so I can work out who is the culprit - browser, av, firewall, antispyware, isp or whatever?

Cheers

Mr B

Mr Blobni said:
What a fantastic load of help everyone - Thanks!
Google "Broadband speed test"
If you read the bottom of your browser window it will probably say "waiting on.....", that is your culprit.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online