A Good Spyware Referance Site !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rhettman5

Seems that some of our favorite spyware listing sites have been disappearing from the net.
Here is one that will list the programs and tell you if they are truly spyware, or just suspect, check them out BEFORE you download :http://www.alphalink.com.au/~johnf/dspypdf.html

Scroll to bottom for alphabetical list ...Rhett

Thanks Rhett
It looks as if the webamster spent allot of time in research.
Dave

Rhett, Dave......

Nice link there Rhett, I wished I'd had this link before to to pass along to those who ask and wonder, but really don't have a clue.

........kinda like, here 'ya go read all about it. ;)

DS

Good evening Gentlemen...

Hey Rhett thanks... Now I have one to post...lol

Thanks,
Savvy :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online