A litte bit more hockey "spam"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PJK

Banned
Please check out my hockey forum if you are interested in hockey cards/discussion/debates/news,etc. For some reason, when I post a link, it just puts *** in part of the link. So I made a redirection URL for it, go to ****SPAM LINK REMOVED**** . The thing I hate about the redirect URL is you have to cross through that site sometimes and there are ads, but here is the link to my forum so you dont have to go through the URL redirection, it is 1 word, or here it is: (take out the *'s, I just put them in so you can see the link):
****SPAM LINK REMOVED****

I believe the mods have added that domain to their list of unacceptable ones. You my want to bring it up with one of them

PJK

Banned
Oh, alright. How/where do I contact the person in charge of that? Thanks

Wasn't it something to do with the ipod crap? If that was it, as I think it was, it can probably be removed now since thats mostly over.

PJK

Banned
Here is a little hockey spam. If you can click on this link:
**** SPAM LINK REMOVED *****

It will bump my hockey forum, Hockey Central, up on the ranks. The more unique clicks, the better, so please pass the link around. Once you click that link, you will be forwarded to my forum. Thanks for your support!
Patrick

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I don't think that's allowed! :eek: And your link was edited anyways! :)

Join our TSG Fantasy Hockey team...I'll bump the thread up for you! :)

PJK

Banned
Hello,
I run a rather small, yet fast growing Hockey discussion/trading forum. It is on the forum directory, and every unique hit bumps it up. If you like hockey, please support it, by clicking here (please remove the stars (*), the link does not show if I take them out):
****SPAM LINK REMOVED****

Once you click it, you will be forwarded to my forum (Hockey Central), where you can browse around there, if interested. Thanks for looking!
Patrick

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
PJK

I have merged and closed these threads.

Read the Forum Rules

Creating duplicate threads is not acceptable.

Spamming is not tolerated.

Category II Offenses
Advertising and Spamming
Spamming/Advertising - You cannot post advertisements of any sort in any forum. This includes products, services, or web sites from which you'd directly or indirectly benefit in any way.

You have earned yourself a 24 hour time-out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!