1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A Million thanks

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by pc plodder, Sep 12, 2003.

1. pc plodder

pc plodder Thread Starter

Thank god i found this site. Having been invaded by a ruddy trojan 3 days ago and literally pulling my hair out trying to fix the problem (newbie, tech illiterate) i came across this site via freebyte link, boy am i thankful i did.

The PC was on the point on being flung out of the window!! but only 30 mins after posting my question along comes Top banana and Bill C and eurika, problem solved.

You guys don't know what you do for people like me who are new to this game and have nowhere to turn, your just like a breath of fresh air and it's heartening to find that there are people out there willing to pass on their expertise so we can carry on with, what for me has been a new lease of life.

Once again thank you all for a wonderful website.

regards
    Steve

2. Chattan

Chattan Guest

The BEST advice you can get is right here, and it is always welcoming to have people say so.

On behalf of the other forum members I would just like to say that ...

You are VERY welcome. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164316

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice