A mystery.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kalin

So, long story short.
Few months back I changed my motherboard and processor to intel i5-750, old but decent choice.
1 Week ago I bought a good GPU and more ram, because I wanted to aim on high res games.
Changed to win 10 64bit and I started.
The pc seemed a little bit muddy for the stats it has in it. At first it lagged at a point when I was typing too fast.
I downloaded GTA V, read articles, did a game-debate test about it, also talked with people who build them computers and they told me I should be able to run it at around 40-50 fps
However, every time I try to enter the game, my processor ( and I assume its the processor, cause its from where the noise comes) starts making that buzzing noise, as if it was electricity spinning down there in the box.
Game loads, pictures change, till the point of the first ingame video, as soon as the video starts my pc shuts down and resets on its own.
Sometimes when I push the pc a little bit harder on another surface, not GTA V, the noise comes back for a few seconds, as it seems to be overheating or something.
At one point my pc started shutting down on its own before it could even load to my desktop, but I fixed that by fixing my processor cooling system, had to pin it more carefully.
Any ideas or tips ? Why does it give that noise? Is it maybe time for me to change the processor? Could it be something else that's overheating my PC? Any thoughts would be helpful, with the following explanation and fixes I shoul apply. Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online