A Problem With the Mouse

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skylar0ne

I cannot make my house highlight text. I click and hold the left button, then mouse over the text, but it will only highlight one or two letters, then it stops, even though I am still holding down the left button. Occassionally it will highlight an entire line, but when I go to the next line, it stops highlighting.

This is a simple problem, but very aggravating, and I can't imagine what's going wrong. Thanks for any help.

skylar0ne

It's working fine now...(she said, slapping her forehead for being so dense), I cleaned it with a little clorox water, and it did the trick. Thank you so much!

etaf

Wayne
(y)
Would you now mark this thread solved - which you have the power to do from your first post.
goto
Tick - Mark Solved

Thanks (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online