A program that reads text aloud that came with some sony mp3 player software?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jVirus

My roommate just remembered he once had some software that came with his mp3 player. It was a voice that read back what he had typed. I think it was a feminine voice. Either way he said it was amazingly accurate. Really cool. Anyone know what I am talking about or if not know of something simular that does that?

Use Google.

Search on "text to speech"

Use quotes as above.

553,000 pages. Bound to be something to suit.

jVirus

which applications you want it to work in? heh. its cool man, don't worry about it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online