1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A psychopath has been intruding into my privacy for 12 years

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Hackedfor12years, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hackedfor12years

Hackedfor12years Thread Starter

I know that it's hard to believe my story, but a psychopath has been taking continuous revenge on me, paying people to stalk me and she (yes, it's a she) has been intruding into my privacy for 12 years. She hacked my Acer laptop and tablet and made them dysfunctional; now I'm using an android phone, and she turns my internet on and off whenever she wants to. I even got charged because she played online games using my number. I'd like to emphasize the fact that she is paying someone to stalk me (someone DID inform me that a person has been tailing me). Two months ago, I bought a new android phone which she unbelievably was ABLE TO HACK within a few minutes after I bought it! Can you please tell me how she did this, and how can I prevent this from ever happening again?

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

I'm afraid we're not going to be able to help you.

Tech Support Guy Rules

3. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    I would go to the police if you're 100% sure about this. We can't help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218425

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice