A question for webmasters

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ddpromo1

Is there a software program that traffic sites use to offer people targeted visitors, hits and traffic at $49 a clip?

OK, I lied here's another question. How are they able to offer 10000 visitors to a website?

I'm interested in offering this service on my site without going through an affiliate.

Standing by.

they claim that but it aint always true and they way they do it is by putting you site( in text link) on other famous sites but it sucks and they will never gernarte that much

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online