a "real " problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

somak_de

are there anybody who has used realplayer.i have used it for a long time
but sometimes ago suddenly it crushed and uninstalling and reinstalling has no effect
probably there is a conflict which could not be detected.

i have posted this problem in "the other software forum" of this site
some tried to help me but cant solve the problem.
what i found ridiculas is that the support website of the real is not at
all supportive and they did not bother to answer my questions
it is amazing for such a big corp to be like that.

now i wonder is there any alternative to real player for streaming audio
is there any software which can convert any of the *.rm and *.ram file to
known formats so that they can be opened in other players

i have loads of real player file and wonder if i could ever use them

i want to know the readers opinion on that issue.

i have also posted this thread to "review" section

At the very bottom of this post there is a link to a thread that some of my friends were involved in that should have links to the information you are seeking,, You should go to add\remove programs and uninstall realplayer.

Go to the site at the bottom of this post and then download and run Spybot S&D then see if that takes care of it..Let us know.

Here is a link to a tutorial that appears to be an excellent guide.. I strongly suggest you read it through.

http://www.net-integration.net/reviews/spybot1.html

Be sure that after you download the program,, open it and click settings in the left hand pane,, then click filesets in the left hand pane,,be sure that system internals and usage tracks are unchecked. When you run the program only remove the items in red.

Also in the lefthand pane is a button named online,, if you select that button a window will open and you can get the latest updates so nothing is missed.

Music Programs thread Spybot

somak_de

thank you for your reply.
earlier steamwiz also advised me to use spybot but that didnot help.
i have read your link and will try one of those software

Spybot was not a suggested as a repair but as a tool to remove the leftover spyware from realplayer. If you are having other problems please post them. Please post back

Your welcome.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online