1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A req.DLL file not found!?

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by mygonzo50501, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mygonzo50501

mygonzo50501 Thread Starter

I have Win Me,my computer is a Intel Celeron,733i. The last couple days when I turn it on it displays this message box:A required startup .DLL file,MSVBVM60.DLL was not found! Then I have to click OK to continue.I'm just starting to learn how to do anything on the computer and I don't have a clue what that means.I've been to PC Pitstop they didn't find any viruses or major problems.Please Help,I don't know what to do next.

2. LooneyTunes

LooneyTunes

Hi

The file missing relates to Windows Visual basic...

You should be able to download and re-install the file by visiting http://www.idautomation.com/kb/vb-dll-errors.html

If all else fails, reinstall your operating system. If it's an original windows CD, pop it in when your booted up and start the setup. It will just replace all Windows files, replacing missing or damaged ones. leaving all your data files intact.

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Download and install the Visual Basic 6.0 SP5 files from here.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221193

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice