1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A required .DLL file, MSS32.DLL was not found

Discussion in 'Games' started by Clueless227, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Clueless227

Clueless227 Thread Starter

Whenever i try to install or run a cd i get this message A required .DLL file, MSS32.DLL was not found. I also get error messages saying i need to change my computer to 256 colors, however even as i go to my display settings change it and restart no changes happen. PLease help me i really want to play this game, thank you - clueless

2. JetSirus

JetSirus

As far as the missing DLL you can get it here. If that is all that is wrong that should fix you right up.

As for not being able to change the colors up from 256 I can't be sure with my limited information. What video card do you have? Are its drivers up to date? You might also try updating/reinstalling you sound card drivers as the missing DLL is a Miles Audio DLL.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/442076