1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A S P I . exe error

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by EasyNow1, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. EasyNow1

EasyNow1 Thread Starter

Help i keep getting this error and can t fix it any ideas out there i need a fix - thanks using w98se and i e 5.0 . . .

" Aspi is properly installed and fully operational but no host adapter has been detected (0xE8) " .

So what now ! ? - byeee

2. Scintor

Scintor

There is not enough information provided to provide a comprehensive solution, but the following MAY put you on the right path to one.

While researching a different problem altogether on my Sony external DVD/CD drive/burner, I happened upon Sony's "ASPI error fix" on their support page. If Sony has had a problem with ASPI errors, I bet other manufacturers have too!

If your drive happens to be a Sony, take a look at http://sony.storagesupport.com/
    If your drive was made by some other company, try their support page and look for their offering.

Good luck!

3. EasyNow1

EasyNow1 Thread Starter

H E L P - using the adaptec IO ware and can t find an scsi controllers host adapter that will work will win98se , help any ideas ! ! ! thanks . . . or some other brand that may work for me - byeee

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/545792