"A service is reported as having and unexpected error code"?????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rgnbull1227

I just ran a "Generate a System Health Report" and I get an Error during the Report.
This is what I get:
I get a Tab named :
"Warning"
Error
SYMPTON:....A system is reported as having an unexpected error code
CAUSE: One or more services has failed. The Service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in a unsupported way.
DETAILS: Service exited without code not equal to 0 or 1077
RESOLUTION: Restart Service

SYSTEMS SERVICE CHECKS: FAILED: Checks for state of systems services

Abnormally Terminated Services check: TESTS:1 FAILED:1

ABNORMALLY STOPPED SYSTEM SERVICES
QPSched
DISPLAY NAME:QuickPlay Task Scheduler (QTS)
EXIT CODE: 1068
SERVICE NAME: QPSched
PATH: C:\Program Files(x86)\HP\QuickPlay\Kernal\TV\QPSched.exe
SERVICE CODE: 0
STARTED: False
STATE: Stopped

Any ideas on what the problem is?????
Thanks.

Its a program that comes with some HP PCs...nothing to worry about..it is not Windows problem......you can go to the HP support site and see if there are any downloads or you can tell us the model and we can look for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online