Solved A Setting is Driving Me Nuts!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

beswickd

I have an iPhone XR connected to ATT and just recently, I have a problem with emails. Every email I receive has a warning at the top stating "Unable to load remote content privately" and under it is hypertext that says "Load Content" that you have to click to fully open the message.

I'm assuming this is due to some flub I made in Settings and would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to reverse it.

Thanks!

Couriant

James
Under Settings > Mail, enable Load Remote Images under the Messages section.

1634598012827.png

beswickd

Under Settings > Mail, enable Load Remote Images under the Messages section.

View attachment 291534
I dd as you said, Settings, Messages but under Ask Before Deleting it has Privacy Protection. I open that and Protect Mail Activity is turned off, Hide IP Address is on and Block all Remote Content is off. There's nothing else there.

Couriant

James
I said Mail option, not Messages option ;) In the Mail option there is a sub section called Messages just like the image above.

1634599066668.png

Couriant

James
Can you do a screen shot from your phone to show me what you see? I have an iPhone 12 Max and I have the settings I have shown you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online