1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

a specific adobe acrobat reader question HELP!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gal_kimhi, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gal_kimhi

gal_kimhi Thread Starter

Hi there
    i have acrobat reader 8.

i am reading an Ebook which has pairs of pages that i want to view together, dor example 18-19, 20-21 and so on.

i used the "two up" and "two up continuous" page display from the view menu.
    THE PROBLEM is that the program is giving me two pages to view each time, BUT not the pairs that i want - for example i would want the pages to be 19-20, 21-22, 23-24.... but the program sets the page view for 18-19, 20-21, 22-23.

that's a very important difference, because that book is made in such a way that these page sets refer to each other and don't have anything to do with the other sets of pages.

THANK YOU!

2. TheOutcaste

TheOutcaste

The two up display starts with the first page in the book so it will depend on the layout which page is shown on the left. You can toggle the Cover Page setting to get it to display as you need:
    View | Page Display -> Show Cover Page During Two-up

HTH

Jerry

3. gal_kimhi

gal_kimhi Thread Starter

Thank you so much!!!!

4. TheOutcaste

TheOutcaste

You're Welcome!

If your issue has been resolved you (and ONLY you) can mark this thread Solved by using the Mark Solved button at the Top Left of this thread (above the first post) :)

[​IMG]

Jerry

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758166

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice