A typically moronic question from me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Larry_Dunn

Thanks for all the help. My old PC had the 5.25, by the way -- years and years and years ago. I was just referring to the old, easy world in which you stuck in a floppy ... and copy. :eek:

I will look into this CD bburner thing. Maybe I will bring it to a PC shop and get it installed? Could the person doing the installing also put in more memory? I have a huge need for more memory. What's a good amount of memory to run Roxio's movie studio?

My PC is a Dell Dimension DIM2350 Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80 Ghz, 1.79 Ghz, 128 Mb of RAM. About half of my PC's hard drive is full.

Larry_Dunn said:
Thanks for all the help. My old PC had the 5.25, by the way -- years and years and years ago. I was just referring to the old, easy world in which you stuck in a floppy ... and copy. :eek:

I will look into this CD bburner thing. Maybe I will bring it to a PC shop and get it installed? Could the person doing the installing also put in more memory? I have a huge need for more memory. What's a good amount of memory to run Roxio's movie studio?

My PC is a Dell Dimension DIM2350 Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80 Ghz, 1.79 Ghz, 128 Mb of RAM. About half of my PC's hard drive is full.
Yeah they can if you have open slots otherwise you have to pull your existing sticks out and buy ones with larger capacity, 128 I have to think you have open slots though, its funny when you called it a CD-rom i thought ah, if its a rom only your not going to burn many files, installing a burner and ram is pretty easy if you wanted to get your feet wet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online