1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A Way To Make Photoshop Continue Working......

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by benjacobs, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benjacobs

benjacobs Thread Starter

MY FIRST POST:)

Hi,

Im ben jacobs, im a graphic designer i just finished a heavy project that took 9 hours (give or take some time). and i did not save the project yet. i know, i know i should of been saving numerous times while working on it. I dont want to close the program i just want to get it to run again ASAP!!! for atleast a few minutes to save so i can restart the computer after. it is not responding at all and its been going on for about an hour now..

My OS is Windows XP: HOME

i need guidance BAD!!!!!

help me... help me please, help me lol

thankx in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jack Hackett

Jack Hackett

I'm afraid it sounds like you're up the creek without a paddle.
    You have now learned the hard way, Save your work constantly when working on it, more so when it's a large project.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/611962

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice