1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A70 Corsair and Gigabyte P35 DS3L

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by filerz, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filerz

filerz Thread Starter

Hey :)
    Im planning on overclocking my e8400 as I want to wait it out until after Christmas to upgrade my computer. I was previously going to buy a overclocked sandy bridge bundle but changed my mind and wanted to wait. I just have a few questions really.

I was wondering whether anyone had used a A70 Corsair and a Gigabyte P35 DS3L Board, I want to know whether it will fit, I was going to purchase a Titan Fenrir Evo but had seen a few things online about it being MASSIVE and the corsair is better (from what I've seen in reviews). I recently rang up overclockers.co.uk about a GPU cooler not fitting and asked him the same question and the guy said that you cant really tell until you buy it... not a whole load of help but meh, maybe he was having a bad day xD. Also what thermal compound would you recommend I buy?

Slightly off topic, if anyone knows of any aftermarket coolers for a non reference 4890 it would be awesome, cant seem to find any at the moment and I really want to overclock it. I foolishly bought a akasa vortexx to be disappointed but to be fair the website did not state otherwise! RMA ftw.

Thank you for you time and any replies :)

2. filerz

filerz Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1021750

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice