1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A75 video clips and iBook G4

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by Wanj, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Wanj

Wanj Thread Starter

Not sure if I am in the right forum as I as using a mac but here it goes...

I have no problem downloading photos (using iphoto program) but can't get video clips to download. I have imovie installed and I have installed the software that came with the camera.
    The camera does not show up on the desktop as an icon (or anywhere else for the matter) so I can not drop and drag it either.

Cheers
    Wanj :)

2. Wanj

Wanj Thread Starter

I am not able to download video clips taken with Canon A75 onto my ibook G4. I installed the software that came with the camera and have imovie already.
    Have no problem with photos using iphoto (y)

Cheers

3. MSY-Houston

MSY-Houston

Any chance you need a specific driver for the camera?

4. MSY-Houston

MSY-Houston

Do you have all software upgrades, including firmware, from Apple?

5. Wanj

Wanj Thread Starter

thanks Houston

I had another play around with the software that came with the camera and found that by using the Canon ImageBrowser programme the videos would download and show up in quicktime. Not sure if that is the best/easiest way but it works for the moment and I have found someone locally who is also able to help me in person.

Cheers

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/330965

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice