aacdec.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dmoney52806

So I cannot get rid of this file, I downloaded it through the program "Express Burn" because it said it was an add-on so I could burn certain files, the program used it's own link to download it, I have firefox set to download all files to the desktop, firefox said the download failed because the program couldn't manipulate the folder name (?) so it's sitting on the desktop. I try to get rid of it and it says I don't have the privelages to do so. I even used the administrator account on vista (THE admin account, not the default that automatically gets admin rights) and it still says that i don't have permission to delete it, i can't even move it to another folder. I tried assigning the admin account to have permission with it, but i don't have permission to do that either.:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online