Abit AN-8 can't put wake on LAN to sleep

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jarchack

I have an Abit AN8 with a dual core AMD 64 4200 and no matter how I set the on board NIC it keeps booting the PC. I have to physically disconnect the ethernet cable for it to stay off. It's the latest BIOS. wake on lan is disabled there and in the network controller advanced settings. It's an Nforce NIC and I have the latest Nforce drivers installed. It's hooked to a Linksys WRT54GS running the latest sveasoft router software. Has anyone seen this happen with socket 939 boards or nforce4 chipsets? Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts