1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

About Error Nuker

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by jillian2, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jillian2

jillian2 Thread Starter

WindowsXp Home Edition. Hello everyone. I am not sure if I should post my experience with Error Nuker. I am quite unhappy at the moment. Moderators, if this topic is inappropriate, feel free to delete it.

The first thing that happened was when I purchased it online. It said to choose which Credit card or Debit card you wanted to use. Well , I chose to use my Visa Credit card as I did not want it coming off the Debit card. After I filled in the requested information and hit the "submit button, it immediately told me " you can't go back" $39.00 will come out of your bank account." I felt like I had been caught in a cage. The door slammed shut. Here they told me to enter my credit card info and when I did so, then they tell me that it is coming out of my bank account. I call this deceitful purchasing practices and I am quite upset about it.

Another thing when I scanned with this software, it told me that all these entries did not exist. well, I told it to fix them and then I could not access my MSN 9 mailbox. I finally went back and undid the changes and then I could get in. Well I checked out all these entries that it told me did not exist and found that they certainly did exist. Told me that my MSN did not exsist , but it sure does. I am very unhappy with this software , plus their purchasing tactics and do not recommend that anyone purchase it. Stay with the free version.

Thanks,
    Jillian

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272896

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice