About Excel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kudret

Hello,

Could you help me about how to round the numbers that are already calculated by a formula in the same cells? For example, I have a number, which is 26,6666667, in D4 cell. The formula I used to have this number is =(C4/34)*100. However, I want this number rounded to 27 by a formula in the same D4 cell. Another number I have is 33,3333333 in same column in D7 cell, and I want this number to display as 33.5 in D7 cell. I guess I need to use an "IF" formula but I don't know how to do it. Please help!

Thank you in advance.
Kudret

kudret

Thanks for responding Garf13LD. If the first digit after decimal point is greater than "5," I want to roundup it to the next even number. For example, if the number is "26.6" I want it to display as 27. If the first digit is less than "5" it should be rounded to half number. For example, suppose the number is 33.33, and I want it to display as 33.5. I hope it's not too complicated, and I was clear about explaining it.

Thanks again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts