About Internet Connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raedon

How Do I Set Up Internet Connection In Ubuntu Linux.i Installed It Resently.currently I Am Using Internet In Win Xp.can Any1 Instruct Me?

Can you be more specific? Are you saying that you are running a dual boot XP and Ubuntu, and that XP works fine but Ubuntu doesn't? Are we talking dialup or high speed internet connection? Ubuntu should have detected the connection and set itself up accordingly - does Ubuntu run fine otherwise?

raedon

i m using both win xp and ubuntu under pantium 4- 2.26 giga hartz.both are running fine. internet in win xp is ok. but i cant configure internet connection in ubuntu. i need instruction. even i cant install my lexmark printer cd in ubuntu

Ubuntu should have configured itself for the internet during the installation phase. It's really good about doing that so I'm not sure what happened. You might try here http://ubuntuforums.org/
Your Lexmark printer CD only has Windows drivers on it so you will have to config the printer manually.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online