About MP4 order

DBR70

Why do some devices not place your MP4s in alphabetical order? But in some other order? The new blu ray i got, I thought would be placed in chronological order in which they were creacted, which most blu rays do but THIS one… I have a TV show that I have 4 seasons of. And they are in one folder and I want them to play in order of episodes and seasons but for some reason it’s starting at Season 3 Episode 1 when it should start at Season 1 Episode 1. Can anyone tell me how to place all the episodes in order where the blu ray will play them in the correct order?

are they dvds you created? you may have to rename them and the names need to be the same except for the season and episode if you want them to play in the right order. or stick a number in front of the title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online