About Networking

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Techgfx

Hello everybody...
I have an one doubt about Networking.in my office we have an 30 systems.in all systems using winXP operating system.30 systems by shift wise...Recently i got a problem from few systems.i.e some one accessing another user data.if u have any idea or any tools in winxp not ***** other users file,pls give me any helpfulsuggessions ...

I thing dual operating system winxp/winxp is best.

Thank you.:(

Best Regards

Techgfx

Give people dedicated logins and change the passwords.
Use something like a 3rd party password protection software.

Those are the 2 obvious ones I would suggest. Also I would suggest dedicated logins first off no matter what.

Really for a 30 person office I probably would recommend an SBS so 1 person can be in charge of userids and passwords making it much easier

Techgfx

Thanks for replay.

Any onther Option to solve this problem.

Thanks for replay.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I think Stumped covered it pretty well. What other help are you looking for? :confused:

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
I would offer a suggestion if I could make sense of your first post in the thread. If english is not your first language I apologize if I come off as being rude.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Squashman said:
I would offer a suggestion if I could make sense of your first post in the thread. If english is not your first language I apologize if I come off as being rude.
He appears to be in India.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online