1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

About Png Conversion!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gokool, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gokool

gokool Thread Starter

Hi,guyz is there any software which can batch convert transparent PNG file in to two separate BMP files---One as the image itself and the second one as Transparency Mask.

There is one freeware here which does the job but it doestn't support batch conversion.So,if you have any idea how to make that freeware to batch convert(like using .bat fle ..etc),Plz share it with me.

Thanks! :)

2. computerguy1990

computerguy1990

You can write a batchfile to change the extention of the png to bmp but I dont think it will do the complexed stuff your looking for.

3. Elvandil

Elvandil

IrfanView.

4. gokool

gokool Thread Starter

Mr Elvandil can you plz tell me how to do it...
    I have installed the soft but i dont how to convert!

5. Elvandil

Elvandil

Look under the File menu for the batch option. Then, fill in the parameters for how you want the files converted when the window opens up.

6. gokool

gokool Thread Starter

Infranview just converts the images from one format to another but what i need is the conversion of transparent PNG file in to two separate BMP files---One as the image itself and the second one as Transparency Mask.

Or if you cannot get what i am trying to say you can download that freefare(less than 1 mb) and see how it works..
    Thanks.
    For Reference i have attached a sample of processed image!

Attached Files:

• 1.bmp
      File size:
      48.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1_mask.bmp
      File size:
      17.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      5.3 KB
      Views:
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/900189

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice