1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

About usb webcam

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Dunko9, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dunko9

Dunko9 Thread Starter

Hi everyone, ;)

I would like know which best webcam for my PC window xp.

I want best graphic, smooth move ( not like robot!! :D )

Which best is Logitech, Creative, Philips, Labtec, Intel Easy PC so on.

Im grateful if anyone got it, which best? :rolleyes:

cheers :D

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    All are good right now, obviously the more expensive it is, the better it is. Logitech I think has a strong reputation. CReative too.

Here's something you can do. Target has a 90 day policy (I work there) Go and purchase a Logitech webcam from there (or WalMart is preference of choice but I don't think there return policy is the same), use it for 89 days, and if you are not satisfied take it back with reciept in hand and you can refund it in full. Target policy says they have to take it back (I do that with most stuff, like I bought a portable CD Player for a trip and returned it for a refund when I was done! :D)

Well at least that's one way to test a Logitech cam...

3. Dunko9

Dunko9 Thread Starter

Tidus4Yuna, thanks for it. (y)

So what about Philips Toucam Pro USB? cost £49.99 :rolleyes:

what do you think? :confused:

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    gah, I didn't know that you were in Croyden... :(

Here in the US we can do the refund-no-questions-asked... I don't know if any stores would do that for you... maybe Argos...

(BTW I'm a londoner in the US.. how's the weather?)

I would suggest Logitech more. Try contacting www.technoworld.com (number is on their website) they are pretty knowledgable when it comes to cameras.

5. terryxp

terryxp

Go to www.leoville.com and check out the cam he's got hooked to his apple laptop... its kooler than kool-aid... follows your movements when your head bobs n weaves like during bad tech advice cam sessions... I am saving up for that cam. Sorry I dont know the name of it off hand. Now that I think about it, in the time it took me to type this post, I prolly couldve went to leoville and got the make of the cam myself to help you out... ha, sorry...

6. Dunko9

Dunko9 Thread Starter

Tidus4Yuna, sorry im from Croydon, UK

i understand. :rolleyes:

so thanks

7. PcGrafix

PcGrafix

I have a logitech Clicksmart 510 and while it is not as good as I would like it to be it's way better than the Logitech quickcam, I think it was best said above the more you pay the better you are likely to get, My old quickcam was 30 dollars US and the ClickSmart Was 150 US Dollars So that would explain the improvement

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221994

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice