About VirtualBox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gus2012

Quick question; I've downloaded VirtualBox and I'm currently running Kali Linux on it. Also I have 20gb of ram on my laptop. Is it overkill (or it's ok) to provide 4gb of ram (or 5gb) to VirtualBox?

Last edited:
So you want to be a hacker huh? No help for hackers; we are the ordinary folks you prey on.

Gus2012

So you want to be a hacker huh? No help for hackers; we are the ordinary folks you prey on.
Yes, but for a good purpose. Knowing stuff like that, will be useful in any situation and I also like it. Moreover I'm sure that it'll be helpful, because I'm studying Electrical Engeeniring and I know that it has the same mentality as when you're righting a code :p. Thank you for your reply tho!

Gus2012

When it comes to hacking, I am with Germany; it needs to be outlawed.
Btw in many companies there are people who know "hacking" and they can secure the companie's servers etc etc making it not an easy target. It's not always a bad thing... After all, even those people who have knowledge on hacking, they usually start by their own and then they take a place in a big company for the opposite reason, which is; already knowing that stuff-> use it for a good purpose. All starts in your head. If you're stupid enough you can easily cause trouble and even hurt yourself and others. If you're not, nothing is going to happen, and besides you'll do good. I said a lot hahahah. Have a nice day and thank you for the reply, at least you are honest and I respect that because I'm honest too!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online