accelerator

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

erobinsong

hi to everyone. i have question about slow loading web pages.is there a good accelerator to help load pages faster it seem like it takes for ever.i use window registrypro :) all the time and,INTERNET eraser. but it still slow.please help.thank you for your help in advance.have a great day.

bearone2

Banned
info about your computer and isp connection would help.

if you're trying to accelerate a dialup connection it'll still be slow and the more garbage you install on the computer to make it do things faster will slow it down because you keep adding so called "make it faster/better" programs.

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Internet Explorer is much slower than other browsers, at least Mozilla. Change that to start, if it applies. I use Artera's 'TurboNet' in conjunction with an ISP phone line connection to the Internet, with max speed of 30,000. I noticed a marked improvement using Artera.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online