Acceptable DNS Speed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tgaf1949

What is considered a good Internet DNS speed. I have Qwest as provider. My speed is 2018Mhz according to speed test I did on computer
Pages opening slowly. Windows Professional. Sony Vaio PCV Pentium 4 Firefox browser
Want to ask them for a free ugrade and discount on price. Pay $16.43 mo. plus about $15 to Cybermesa, a local provider here in Santa Fe NM. Happy with their service but not clear exactly what I am paying them for. When unable to get online, they usually can fix the problem.
Terry

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What is the speed they are claiming you are getting?

And I assume you meant DSL, not DNS? :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online