1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access 2000 column headers

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by george7264, Jan 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. george7264

george7264 Thread Starter

I am unable to get my column headers to print out! They headings of my columns show on screen and on the print preview, but when I print all I get is a black line. All other info prints legibly, except for column headers.

Thanks!

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    What are you printing from?

Tables?

1. Are you sure you have the most recent printer driver for your printer?

2. Does it print properly if you export that table to Excel and print from there?

3. Did you use captions when you designed the table?

3. RandyG

RandyG

If you open the table, and then go to File Page setup, make sure that hte check is in the Print Headings box on the Margins tab.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115093

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice