Access 2000 column headers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

george7264

I am unable to get my column headers to print out! They headings of my columns show on screen and on the print preview, but when I print all I get is a black line. All other info prints legibly, except for column headers.

Thanks!

First Name
Anne
What are you printing from?

Tables?

1. Are you sure you have the most recent printer driver for your printer?

2. Does it print properly if you export that table to Excel and print from there?

3. Did you use captions when you designed the table?

If you open the table, and then go to File Page setup, make sure that hte check is in the Print Headings box on the Margins tab.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online