1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access 2000 Updating form fields with previous entries

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by bigceedee, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigceedee

bigceedee Thread Starter

I have a form that has 3 blank entries that are from the same employees table. The name of that table is employees and it has 2 other codes (cost and company) in that table that each have an employee code (my primary key). The question is, if a user is filling out an invoice record and adds the employee code, how can I have my form automatically update my other two fields (cost and company) and save this fields on my main invoice table called invoices?
    Thanks,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice