1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access 2002 - Label Page Setup Issues

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by bobbi, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbi

bobbi Thread Starter

Hi

I have an Access Database I created in Access 2000.

There is a mailing list and twice a year they print labels from it.

The label report was created with the wizard, selecting the correct label style etc. When they go to print them, the page setup has changed to only 1 column and margins of all 1 inch. I have to mess around with the page setup to get the text to fit on the labels. I save it and it'll work. Then, 6 months later when they go to print them again, they are back to 1 column and 1 inch margins again.

I have recreated the report and it'll work fine, but then lose it's settings again.

It was originally created in 2000, but the users are currently using 2002. This problem happened in both versions, so I know it's not related to that.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    While you're trying to troubleshoot this, why don't you just create a mail merge for now?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/387640

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice